STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR LONGER SHELF LIFE:
We don't use preservatives or artificial colors in any of our products, in making or storing. So, you should take some precautions to have longer shelf life.
- Avoid touching the pickle with wet spoons or hands.
- Store in an artificial container.
- Avoid using new spoon every time.
- It's recommended to keep in fridge (not in freezer) for longer life.
- You can put our packets directly in fridge without opening, but we recommend opening them as soon as you can, once they reach final destination.
- Pickles are expected to release gases as part of fermentation process, this is perfectly fine and no sign of rotten pickle unless it smells/tastes bad.
- As part of fermentation process packets will become bulky with air, we recommend you open them as soon as you observe this.
- This fermentation process can be slowed down by keeping them in fridge or cold places.
- Don't place it in direct sunlight/warm places/wet places.
- Store it in dry, cold places.